Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nova Alternative Energy Creates Solution For Bald and Golden Eagle Deaths In Wind Farms



Greetings CNN,

There is a growing problem in the renewable energy industry. I know it sounds impossible since saving the planet by using non-polluting energy is nothing but fantastic. However, a few hours ago, as I searched for groups dealing with wind turbine manufacturing to publicly announce Nova Alternative Energy's newest renewable energy source, I came across some of the most disturbing pictures I have ever seen in my life. Golden Eagles, probably taking home food for their young, ripped in several sections with blood profusely pouring out and organs sent flying in every direction including a heart attached to the fan-blade that ended the eagle's life. The helpless young, now starving and prepared to visit their families slaughtered by a machine designed to save their environment. My heart bleeds with agony and despair as I view these images. How can something so right produce something so devastating? As the man with the only solution for this catastrophe, I decided to put my foot down I swore to myself I would fix this problem once and for all! I would like to introduce to you the solution, a remarkable machine that stops the death of my families, the eagles. Before I continue with how this machine works, let me tell you about who I am to gain a bit of credibility. I am an engineer, a rather okay one, I went to five colleges for a total of ten years starting out with a major in Equipment and Technology/Engineering and ending up as a engineering perfectionist as a full scholarship recipient at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (The School), which, I must brag, has a much greater fine-art program than Yale and Harvard. While attending The School, I studied Art & Technology, Art History, Painting, Drawing, Performance, Sculpture, Curating, Gallery Management and Audio Art. Post-college, I decided to work on the production of new renewable energy methods to prevent blackouts and end our dependance on fossil fuels that destroy our environment and ended up with many solutions. The machine I'd like to share, a machine that creates electricity by utilizing wind turbines and disconnecting the fan's blades plus provide twenty-four hours of renewable energy production wether wind is present or not, represents the end of genocide for golden and bald eagles and a much more reliable renewable energy source for wind farms. It works by utilizing the strength of high powered magnets introduced negative on negative sides and separated as the next magnet approaches as the turbine spins to provide consistent perpetual motion powered by the electricity generated by itself. I have been contacting NASA officials to present the invention that can, one day, very-well be the single source of renewable energy in space. They are all impressed by this new renewable energy method I call, The JP Green. Hubble Telescope representatives wrote to me yesterday through instant messenger, impressed, and suggested designing a model for travels to the moon, mars and beyond since it never stops creating significantly larger amounts of electricity than solar panels, plus delivers extremely large amounts of horsepower and torque to aid moon-buggies and space construction machines for several hundred, if not thousands of years. If NASA is impressed, imagine what renewable energy followers will say when they find out about my invention? My foot is down and ready to make change happen. I'm not the world's greatest writer, as you can see here. So, present The JP Green to the wind turbine manufacturing industry if you are gun-ho, like me, about saving the lives of the mothers of countless baby eagles currently starving and waiting for their mutilated mothers to come home and warm their delicate bodies under their wings, while providing much more reliable renewable energy to wind farms across our mother, earth.
Best Regards,
Jorge Perez Perez
Nova Alternative Energy
novaalternative@gmail.com
H: 608-362-8534
http://novaalternativeenergy.blogspot.com
http://novaalternative.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment